The NHMRC Consumer Engagement Award recognises long-term contribution, individual commitment and support of consumers and community views in health and medical research.
We are seeking your assistance to nominate an individual, a group of individuals, or an organisation for the NHMRC Consumer Engagement Award.
The NHMRC Consumer Engagement Award will be awarded to individuals or a group of individuals or an organisation who have:
- Been strong advocates for health and medical research and/or
- Been inspirational role models for health consumers and/or
- Been instrumental in improving or supporting community interactions with health and medical research.
The following criteria will also be considered:
- the impact of their contribution to Australian health and medical research and its outcomes
- demonstrated leadership, mediation, innovation and creativity
- personal, community and professional achievements
- residence of the nominee(s) in Australia
- any contributions to NHMRC.
Nominations for the NHMRC Consumer Engagement Award close 5PM AEDST Friday 11 January 2019.
The winner(s) is expected to be announced in March 2019 and will be invited to attend the NHMRC Research Excellence Awards dinner on 13 March 2019 in Canberra.
To make a nomination, please complete the online form or post your nomination using the offline form below - to:
Attention: Carly Taylor Strategic Projects and Support National Health and Medical Research Council GPO Box 1421 CANBERRA ACT 2601